Hi,

I am designing my indexes to have 1 write-only master core, 2 read-only
slave cores.  That means the read-only cores will only have snapshots pulled
from the master and will not have near real time changes.  I was thinking
about adding a hybrid read and write master core that will have the most
recent changes from my primary data source.  I am thinking to query the
hybrid master and the read-only slaves and somehow try to intersect the
results in order to support near real time full text search.  Is this
feasible?

Thank you,

Zarni