Hi Erik,
I will take some memory snapshots during the next week,
but how can it be to get OOMs with one query?

- I started with 6g for JVM --> 1 day until OOM.
- increased to 8 g --> 2 days until OOM
- increased to 10g --> 3.5 days until OOM
- increased to 16g --> 5 days until OOM
- currently 20g --> about 7 days until OOM

Starting the system takes about 3.5g and goes up to about 4g after a while.

The only dirty workaround so far is to restart the whole system after 5 days.
Not really nice.

The problem seams to be fieldCache which is under the hood of jetty.
Do you know of any sizing features for fieldCache to limit the memory
consumption?

Regards
Bernd