I've read in several places that the Solr Highlighting component ignores
fqs, is there a way to enable it for them?  I have an interface where a user
essentially continues to pare down the information they are looking for by
adding fqs so the initial query is usually something like "John" and a user
may come along and do a query to filter that with something like "Smith",
I'd like to have both of them highlighted, is there a way to do this without
having to do the highlighting myself?  For now I've removed the fqs and just
concatenate everything together into a single query string which seems to
work but wasn't what I would have expected would be required.