I want to highlight some search result value. i used solr for this. as i
suppose solr provides highlighting feature. i used it i configure
highlighting in solr-config.xml. i set hl="true" and hl.fl="somefield" at
query time in my url when i run the url it gives me a xml representation of
search results where i got a tag <highliting>.

further i am parsing this xml response to show result in a jsp page. but i
ma not getting how can i high lite the fields in jsp page

-----
Thanks & Regards
Romi