Am 28.06.2011 09:24, schrieb Romi:
> But as i suppose it would be very hard to include synonyms manually for each
> word as my application has large data.
>
> I want to know is there any way that this synonym.text file generate
> automatically referring to all dictionary words

I don't get the point here. Why should you want to add all dictionary
words to the synonyms? To what shall they translate? Just having all
words in synonyms.txt doesn't make much sense.

If you're asking about some kind of translation into another language:
In that case, you'd rather translate the text at index time and put it
into another field which you query as well.

In my last project, we had multi-valued fields like "meta_description"
and "misspelled", where you could add arbitrary synonyms for each
document - maybe that's what you're asking for?

-Kuli