I'm looking for a way to index/search on terms that may or may not contain
spaces.
An example will explain better :
- Loooking for "healthcare", I want to find both "healthcare" and "health
care".
- Loooking for "health care", I want to find both "health care" and
"healthcare".

My other constraints are
- I will index rather long strings (extracted from Office documents)
- I want to avoid synonym lists (as they may be incomplete)
- I want to avoid specific logic (i.e. query rewriting with as many OR as
search terms combination requires)
- I don't want to rely on uppercase/lowercase tokenizer (as users are...
creative)

I already tried many tokenizer/filter combination without success.
I did not find any answer to this problem.