Thanks Erik and Darren.
A pre-faceting component (post querying) will be ideal as though maybe a
little performance penalty there. :-) I will try to implement one if no one
has done so.

Darren, I did look at the taxonomy faceting thread. My main concern is that
I want to have dynamic facets to be returned because I don't know what
facets I can specify as a part of query ahead of time, and there are too
many search terms. ;-)

Thanks for help.