Hi, I'm running Solr 3.2 with edismax under Tomcat 6 via Drupal.

I'm having some problems writing a query that matches a specific field on
several words. I have implemented an AJAX search that basically takes whatever
is in a form field and attempts to match documents. I'm not having much luck
though. First word always matches correctly but as soon as I enter the second
word I'm loosing matches, the third word doesn't give any matches at all.

The title field that I'm searching contains a product name that may or may not
have several words.

The requirement is that the search should be progressive i.e. as the user
inputs words I should always return results that contain all of the words
entered. I also have to correct bad input like an erraneous space in the
product name ex. "product name" instead of "productname".

I'm wondering if there isn't an easier way to query Solr? Ideally I'd want to
say "give me all docs that have the following text in it's titles" Is that
possible?

I'd really appreciate any help!

Regards,
Christopher Cato