Hi Koji

Yes, I do use SolrJ.

I began recompiling the whole thing... since I thought the problem is the
UIMA snapshot.
Previously, I compiled files from eclipse and it worked fine.
(Now I realize that eclipse compiled it because I added my jar files to its
build path)

I am now getting build errors when I say "ant clean dist" inside
solr/contrib/uima, after adding all my requisite annotators and libraries
inside it at requisite places.
it says:

There are missing LICENSE files in:
/Users/svajjala/Downloads/apache-solr-3.3.0/solr/contrib/uima/lib Jar file
count: 13 License Count: 6
There may be missing NOTICE files in:
/Users/svajjala/Downloads/apache-solr-3.3.0/solr/contrib/uima/lib.  Note,
not all files require a NOTICE. Jar file count: 13 Notice Count: 6

But the other 7 in these are the jar files that I added, for my annotators
to work. They don't have any license or notice files. How should I go about
this now?

--
Sowmya V.B.
Losing optimism is blasphemy!