I'm having an issue with a delta import.

I have the following in my data-config.xml:

    <document name="ads">
        <entity name="ad"
                query="select * from ads WHERE approvedate &gt; '1/1/1900' and
publishdate
&lt; getdate() AND depublishdate &gt; getdate() and deletedate = '1/1/1900'"
                deltaImportQuery="select * from ads WHERE approvedate &gt;
'1/1/1900' and
publishdate &lt; getdate() AND depublishdate &gt; getdate() and deletedate =
'1/1/1900' and id='${dataimporter.delta.id}'"
                deltaQuery="select id from ads where updatedate &gt;
'${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">

                        <entity name="photo" query="select locpath as locpath
FROM ad_photos
where adid=${ad.id}"
                        deltaImportQuery="select locpath as locpath FROM
ad_photos where
adid='${dataimporter.delta.id}'"
                        deltaQuery="select locpath as locpath FROM ad_photos
where createdate
&gt; '${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">
                                <field name="photos" column="locpath"  />
                        </entity>

        </entity>
    </document>

Now, when I add a new photo to the ad_photos table, its not index when I
perform a delta import like so:
http://localhost:8983/solr/i2m/dataimport?command=delta-import.
When I do a FULL import I do see the new images.

Here's the definition of ad_photos table:

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ad_photos](
        [id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
        [adid] [int] NOT NULL,
        [locpath] [nvarchar](150) NOT NULL,
        [title] [nvarchar](50) NULL,
        [createdate] [datetime] NOT NULL,
 CONSTRAINT [PK_ad_photos] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
        [id] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX  = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE  = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY =
OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS  = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS  = ON) ON [PRIMARY]
) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

What am I doing wrong?