Hello:

I have a need for applying certain terms and filter queries to my index
(producing the result set), and to create a response to clients that indicates
for a number of fields (some are multi-valued), the document IDs with values
for those fields. These fields are both indexed and stored. For existing
operations, these fields are treated as facets and that works great.

I'd like to do this as efficiently as possible. It seems my problem will be
solved if there is some way to get the document IDs associated with the facet
counts.

I'm using SolrJ to talk to Solr in my application, and I don't see a way to do
this. I'm using Sorl 3.3.

Many thanks!

Jeff
--