Deniz:

Can you create a self-contained test case that illustrates the problem?

In reality, I suspect that you're doing something ever-so-slightly different,
didn't remove your index between tests, whatever (I know I've gotten
myself completely messed up after working on something for hours!).
Making a junit test that illustrated the problem very often forces one to
focus on the individual steps and Presto! the problem solves itself.

Of course, if you can create the test it might illustrated a bug that needs to
be fixed.

Best
Erick