It's not clear to me why you would try to do that, I'm not sure it makes a lot of sense.

You want to find all documents that have "sail boat" as a phrase AND have "sail" somewhere in them AND have "boat" somewhere in them? That's exactly the same as just all documents that have "sail boat" as a phrase -- such documents will neccesarily include "sail" and "boat", right? So why not just ask for q="sail boat"?

What are you actually trying to do?

Maybe dismax 'pf', which relevancy boosts documents which have your input as a phrase, si what you really want? Then you'd just search for <<q=sail boat>>, but documents that included "sail boat" as a phrase would be boosted, at the boost you specify.