Hi,

Thanks for the answer!
I am doing some logging about stemming, and what I can see is that a lot of
tokens are stemmed for the highlighting. It is the strange part, since I
don't understand why does any highlighter need stemming again.
Anyway my docments are not really large, just a few kilobytes, but thanks
for this suggestion.

If you could help me in "how could I just ignore the stemming for
highlighting" thing it would be very great!

Thanks,
Gyuri