Yes, I am talking about replication feature. I remember I tried rsync 3
years ago with solr 1.2. Just not sure if someone else have done anything
better than that during the last 3 years. ;-) Personally I am thinking about
using Hadoop and ZooKeeper. Has anyone tried those features?
I found a couple links below, but no success on that yet.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DeploymentofSolrCoreswithZookeeper

Thanks for your reply Jonathan.