Hi arian487,

You apparently are not using the official Ant build?  (Maven is officially
unsupported.)

The scripts used by the Lucene and Solr Jenkins builds at the ASF are available
here:

        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/nightly/

The ASF Jenkins jobs checkout the above directory in addition to the
Lucene/Solr branch/trunk to be tested, and then invoke the appropriate script
from the above directory.

There are Maven build scripts there - the artifact you're looking for is
installed in the local repository by calling the equivalent of:

        mvn -N -Pbootstrap install

When the Maven jobs run under ASF Jenkins, the results are published nightly.
More details here:

        http://wiki.apache.org/solr/NightlyBuilds

Steve