thanks erick ... that means it depends upon the memory allocated to the JVM
.

going back queryCacheResults factor i have got this doubt ..
say, i have got 10 threads with 10 different queries ..and each of them in
parallel are searching the same index with millions of docs in it
(multisharded ) .
now each of the queries have large number of results in it hence got to page
them all..
which all thread's (query ) result-set will be cached ? so that subsequent
pages can be retrieved quickly ..?

--

-JAME