Hello,

I am writing software for an e-commerce site.  Different customers can have
different selections of product depending on what is priced out for them, so
to get the faceting counts correct I need to filter the values based on the
pricing.  I have written a functionquery to get the pricing, which works
fine as part of the search query, but doesn't seem to be doing anything when
I try to use it in a filter query.  I wrote my pricing function query based
on
http://www.supermind.org/blog/756/how-to-write-a-custom-solr-functionquery,
and I can see the parser part getting logged from the filter query, but
nothing ever calls getValues on my ValueSource.  If I use my function query
as part of the main query, getValues is getting called.  Can anyone point me
in the right direction to get this working in the filter query?

Jon Wagoner