From: Herman Kiefus [mailto:herm...@angieslist.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:55 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Solr spellcheck and multiple collations

Thanks James, here are the settings that only yield the one collation:

static int count = 10;
static bool onlyMorePopular = true;
static bool extendedResults = true;
static bool collate = true;
static int maxCollations = 10;
static int maxCollationTries = 100;
static int maxCollationEvaluations = 10000;
static bool collateExtendedResults = true;
static float accuracy = 0.7f;