Hello,

In my application, users prepare documents and they can share them with
friends. Friendships between users are persisted in database. When a user
issues a search, system should bring only those documents which are prepared
by friends of the user who makes the search. Can anyone please show me the
path to achieve such use case? I am considering about concatenating friend
id's and index them as 1 column but i am new to SOLR and i would love to
find out the other options.

Thanks