I can't figure out how to get the particular information I need out of a Solr response with SolrJ. I see that QueryResponse has a number of methods for getting specific information out, but as far as I can see, none of them have anything at all to do with the DIH. I've started out with the following code. The solrCore object is a CommonsHttpSolrServer that is defined at the class level and initialized by the constructor:

        ModifiableSolrParams p = new ModifiableSolrParams();
        p.set("qt", "/dataimport");
        QueryResponse qr = solrCore.query(p);

What do I do with qr? I've been looking at the docs and cannot figure it out. Can someone fill my poor clueless brain in on what I'm missing? Is there a better approach than what I've got above?

From the /dataimport response, I need to see the value of "status" and then I need to access several pieces of information under the "statusMessages" section. I haven't been able to find an example.

Thanks,
Shawn