Hi there

I have a question regarding how to setup schema for some data. This data is
basically parent-child data for different types of records .. so

a bunch of records representing projects and subprojects where each
subproject has a parent project .. and a project has many child sub projects
another bunch of records reprensenting data for projects and linked projects
.. same parent child relationship here
another bunch representing project and linked people ..

so there are two ways I was thinking this kind of data can be indexed

1. create a single store called lets say CollectionData. use dynamic fields
to post all this different data but use a type field to identify the type of
records . e.g. to post two docs one representing project->linkedproject and
another project->linkedpeople info

<doc>
<id>123</id>
<type>LinkedProjects</type>
<childName_s>child project name</childName_s>
<childStatus_s>child project status</childStatus_s>
<parent_s>parent info</parent_s>
</doc>

<doc>
<id>123</id>
<type>LinkedPeople</type>
<childName_s>child person name</childName_s>
<parent_s>parent info</parent_s>
</doc>

now from the same store I can run queries to get the different data while
restricting the resultset on one type of records using the fq param ..

2. approach would be to create multiple stores for each different type of
records .. with pretty much the same schema but now we dont need the type
field because linkedProjects are in a linkedProjects store and linkedPeople
are in linkedPeople store .. only drawback i guess is that you could have a
few stores

my question to you guys is which approach makes more sense. I would
appreciate any comments.

Thanks
Adeel