I am using solr 1.4 and solrj.I am sorry that i mentioned 'x seconds',in fact
its x minutes.

I found the root cause for the problem.I am using EmbededSolrServer to serve
all search requests from my applications.So when the web application starts
one snap puller will be created.And to create EmbededSolrServer i need to
initialize the corecontainer,this initialization is creating one more snap
puller.Thats why it is creating multiple threads.

For time being i solved this issue by replacing EmbededSolrServer with
CommonHttpServer.Everything working fine now.

But is their any other solution that i can use EmbededSolrServer again?