Hi,

You'll not be able to detect language and change stemmer on the same field in
one go. You need to create one fieldType in your schema per language you want
to use, and then use LanguageIdentification (SOLR-1979) to do the magic of
detecting language and renaming the field. If you set langid.override=false,
languid.map=true and populate your "language" field with the known language,
you will probably get the desired effect.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com