Hello Everyone,

I have a goal of populating Solr with a million unique products in
order to create a test environment for a proof of concept. I started
out by using DIH with Amazon RSS feeds but I've quickly realized that
there's no way I can glean a million products from one RSS feed. And
I'd go mad if I just sat at my computer all day looking for feeds and
punching them into DIH config for Solr.

Has anyone ever had to create large mock/dummy datasets for test
environments or for POCs/Demos to convince folks that Solr was the
wave of the future? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I suppose
it sounds a lot like crawling even though it started out as innocent
DIH usage.

- Pulkit