Hi Yury,

You could try checking out the details command of the replication handler:
http://slave_host:port/solr/replication?command=details
which has information such as "isReplicating".

You could also look at the script attached to this issue which shows a
thorough check of a slaves replication status which could be polled for to
trigger a restart if there is an error.

Brandon