Hi Otis,

this is absolutely brilliant! I did not think it were possible.

It opens up a new possibility.

If I insert device ID's in this manner (as in a unique identifier of the device sending the request) , might it be possible to control (at least block or permit) the permissions of the user?

It seems like something of the sort is possible but I only come up with this:

http://search-lucene.com/m/Yuib11zCeYN

No redirect to where the permissions can be set (in schema) and how the requests are identified to come from a particular user/device......

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Roland

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
Hi Roland,

Check this:

<response>
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">0</int>
<lst name="params">
<str name="indent">on</str>
<str name="start">0</str>
<str name="q">solr</str>
<str name="foo">1</str>            <=== from &foo=1
<str name="version">2.2</str>
<str name="rows">10</str>
</lst>
I added &foo=1 to the request to Solr and got the above back.

Otis
----