Hi everybody
          i just downloaded solr application and modified the config files
as per my requirement and i successfully got the results and i also
developed a sample client application using javascript and i used my solr
url there to retrieve the results evrything is fine............
          now i would like to develop same application as a full pledged i
mean i dont want to give risk to the user i need to develop an application
with gud UI and i should get the config file inputs from user ui and i
should store it onto solr xml files using JAva(jsp,springs).is there any way
pls give me suggestions....