SOLR stores all data in the directory you specify in solrconfig.xml in dataDir
setting.

SOLR uses Lucene to store all the data in one or more proprietary binary files
called segment files.  As a SOLR user typically you should not be too concerned
with binary index structure.  You can see details here (some details may be out
of date):  http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_3_2/fileformats.html

Bob