We utilize a comprehensive dictionary of English words, place names, surnames,
male and female first names, ... you get the point.  As such, the possessive
plural forms of these words are recognized as 'misspelled'.

I simply thought that 'turning on' this option for the WordDelimiterFactory
would address my concerns; however, I also got an unintended consequence:
Contractions (isn't, wouldn't, shouldn't, he'll, we'll...) also seem to be
affected.  Is this intended behavior?  When I read 'English possessive' I hear
'apostrophe s' and not 'apostrophe anything'.  Is there something I'm missing
here?