From: Dan Wu [mailto:wudan1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 12:43 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: some basic information on Solr

 Hi all,

I am doing a student project on search engine research. Right now I have
some basic questions about Slor.

1. How many types of data file Solr can support (estimate)? i.e. No. of
file types solr can look at for indexing and searching.

2. How much is estimated cost of incidents per year for Solr ?

Since the numbers could vary from different platforms, however we would like
to know the estimate answers regarding the general cases.

Thanks

--
Dan Wu (Fiona Wu)  武丹
Master of Engineering Management Program Degree Candidate