Arshad

Actually it is available, you need to use the ReversedWildcardFilterFactory
which I am sure you can Google for.

Solr and SQL address different problem sets with some overlaps but there are
significant differences between the two technologies. Actually '%Solr%' is a
worse case for SQL but handled quite elegantly in Solr.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

François