Vijay:

You may want to try Solr 3.3/3.4 with RankingAlgorithm as it supports NRT (Real Time Updates). You can set the commit interval to about 15 mins or as desired.

You can get more information about NRT with 3.3/3.4.0 from here:
http://solr-ra.tgels.org/wiki/en/Near_Real_Time_Search_ver_3.x

You can download Solr 3.3/3.4.0 with RankingAlgorithm 1.3 from here:
http://solr-ra.tgels.org

Regards,

- Nagendra Nagarajayya
http://solr-ra.tgels.org