Hello Folks,

I am a newbie of Solr. I wonder if Solr Highlighter can show the matched
query words only. Suppose my query is "godfather AND pacino." I just want to
display "godfather" and "pacino" in any of the highlighted fields. For the
sake of performance, I do not want to use regular expressions to parse the
text and locate the query words which are already enclosed between <em> and
</em>. Solr obviously has already done the searching and highlighting, but
the Solr output mixes what I want with what I do not want.

I just want to get out the intermediate results, the matching query words,
and nothing else.

Is there a way to get the intermediate results, the matching query words,
before they are mixed with other text? Thank you all very much for your help
in advance!

N. J.