On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:39 PM, 刘浪 <liu.l...@eisoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    The total size of all files can attach PB or TB?
>    If I use the only one solr core to index PB level files, how about the
> time of searching? Can the time will be less 1 second?
>    If I use the only multi solr core to index PB level files, how about the
> time of searching? Can the time will be less 1 second?

It is difficult to understand your question. What is PB, and TB?
Peta-byte/Tera-byte?

It is difficult to make predictions about indexing, and search times
without understanding the volume and complexity of your data.
The best way to get an estimate of this is to set up Solr, and
try this out, maybe on a subset of the data at first.

Regards,
Gora