Hi Kurt,

I toke your fieldtype definition and could not reproduce your problem with solr
3.4.

But I think you have a problem with the ampersand in "A. J. Johnson & Co."

Two comments:
In your analysis html-example there is a gap of two positions between Johnson
and Co. This must not be ("A. J. Johnson & Co." is indexed like "A J Johnson
Co").
Possible you have an encoding problem with the ampersand? Do you use solrj for
url generation?

Best regards
  Karsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------