Sounds strange. Did you do >>>java -jar start.jar<<< on the console?

Am 10.11.2011 18:19, schrieb dsy99:

Yes I executed the server "start.jar" embedded in example folder but not
getting any message after that. I checked to logs also.it is empty.

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:34:57 +0530  wrote

        Did you start the server (

*java -jar start.jar*

)? Was it successful? Have you checked the logs?