(11/11/16 13:12), Shyam Bhaskaran wrote:
Hi,

Wanted to know whether we can set different maxAnalyzedChars values in the
solrconfig.xml based on different fields.

Can someone point if this is possible at all, my requirement needs me to set
different values for maxAnalyzedChars parameter based on two different field
values.

For example field type has the value "xxx" then the maxAnalyzedChars needs to be set to
1MB and if the value is "yyy" the maxAnalyzedChars needs to set to 3MB. Let me know if
this can be done and how to do set this.

I don't think it is possible.

koji
--
Check out "Query Log Visualizer" for Apache Solr
http://www.rondhuit-demo.com/loganalyzer/loganalyzer.html