Hmmm. It is suspicious that your index files change every
second. If you change our cron task to update every 10
seconds, do the index files change every 10 seconds?

Regarding your question about
"After a server restart last query results reserved. (In NRT they would
disappear, right?)"
not necessarily. If your <autoCommit> interval is exceeded, the soft commits
will be committed to disk so your Solr restart would pick them up after restart.

But if somehow you're getting a hard commit to happen every second, you should
also be seeing a lot of segment merging going on, are you?

I think I'd stop the cron job and execute this manually for a while in
order to see exactly
where the problem is. I'd go ahead and comment out the <autoCommit> section
as well. That should give you a much more reproducible test scenario.

Say you do that, issue your delta-import and immediately kill your
server. When it
starts up if you then see the delta-data, we should understand why.
Because it sure
would seem like the commit=false isn't doing what you expect.

Erick