>> Can you merge, e.g. 3 shards together or is it much effort for your
>> team?>Yes, we can merge. We'll try to do this and review how it will works
Merge does not help :(I've tried to merge two shards in one, three
shards in one, but results are similar to results first configuration
with 30 shardsbut this solution have an one big minus the optimization
proccess may take more time
>>In our setup we currently have 16 shards with ~30GB each, but we
>>rarely>>search in all of them at once
How many documents per shards in your setup?Any difference between
Tomcat, Jetty or other?
Have you configured your servlet more specifically than default configuration?