From: Alan Miller [mailto:alan.mill...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 1:25 PM
To: Solr
Subject: debugging failed documents

Just getting started with DIH and I have a very simple setup.

My dih-config.xml is querying my postgres db and does a select on a
crosstab() table that returns just 100 rows.

When i do a full-import i see that 22 docs fail but what debug settings
do i have to tweak to see why the docs failed?

When I run the same query manually I see all 100 rows. The  22 rows
missing in my index look good in the manual output.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone