Sorry if I don´t explain my problem clearly...

I need to do a suggester of names based on a prefix. My data are from two
categories of people, admins and developers for example. So when the client
write "SAN" my results should be:

Prefix: San
Developers: Sanchez Garcia, Juan (5)
                       Sanchez Roman, Ivan (2)
                       San...

Admins: Sanchez, Pedro (7)
                Sanchez Garcia, Javier (2)

And the most common a name is, the upper position will have. So I think is not
posible to do that with grouping. So finally my schema will be:

id
nameDeveloper or nameAdmin : both String fields, but only one will have values
in a doc.

And my query with facet will be:

/q=*:*&facet=true&facet.field=nameDeveloper&facet.field=nameAdmin&facet.prefix=SAN&facet.minCounts=1

If I try to do that with grouping I need something like
group.pivot=category,name , and is not posible in Solr yet.

Best,
Juampa.