Hi all,

I have a few questions about how the MySQL data import works. It seems it
creates a separate connection for each entity I create. Is there any way to
avoid this?

By nature of my schema, I have several multivalued fields. Each one I
populate with a separate entity. Is there a better way to do it? For
example, could I pull in all the singular data in one sitting and then come
back in later and populate with the multivalued items.

An alternate approach in some cases would be to do a GROUP_CONCAT and then
populate the multivalued column with some transformation. Is that possible?

Lastly, is it possible to use copyField to copy three regular fields into
one multiValued field and have all the data show up?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb