Hi guys,

I have a problem that I hope you guys can help with.  I have a multi-value
field that I use to store the alias names of companies. For example, in
Canada, the bank CIBC actually stands for Canadian Imperial Bank of
Commerce, so I'm storing both of these (short name and long name) in a
multi-value field.  At index time, I'd like to tokenize this field so that a
search for "bank" will return this record. I have this working using the
field type "text_ws".

The problem I have is that at search time, I have faceting turned on for
this field and therefore, I get the four facets "canadian", "imperial",
"bank", and "commerce", which all refer to the same record.

How can I go about searching for any word contained in the company name but
then return the entire company name as one facet?

Thanks for your help.
--Ronen