Le 21/12/2011 23:49, Koji Sekiguchi a écrit :
(11/12/21 22:28), Tanguy Moal wrote:
Dear all,

[...]

I tried using both legacy highlighter and FVH but the same issue occurs.
The issue only triggers when relying on hl.q.

Thank you very much for any help,

--
Tanguy

Tanguy,

Thank you for reporting this!

> The issue only triggers when relying on hl.q.

That is not good. Can you reproduce the problem on Solr example environment? If we can share same environment (solrconfig.xml and schema.xml), request params
to reproduce and data, I'd like to look into it.

koji
Koji,
First, thank you for your quick reply.

Indeed isolating the issue was the key to resolve it!

Once isolated in the distribution's example directory I couldn't reproduce the issue (and achieved the expected behaviour).

I then started to look at my setup a little closer and realized that I wasn't using the same solr distribution on my master server (solr 3.4) and on my slave server (solr 3.5 with brand new hl.q parameter).

Since it isn't a recommended setup, I'll simply assume that the error was on my side. Sorry for false alerting :-D
New highlighter is great!

--
Tanguy