hi,

if in this case, then i think reindex the whole document probably will be
easily right ? as compare to write to text file (look like more work and
probably performance same ? )

actually i was looking for a features like indextank which can update
dynamic value without scarify performance.

http://www.quora.com/Indextank-Vs-Websolr
<http://www.quora.com/Indextank-Vs-Websolr>

reddit is one of the users of indextank.

so i wondering solr got any features like this ? (since like only indextank
had this base on my research.)

regards,
kiwi