Well, we don't use multicore feature of SOLR, so in our case SOLR instances
are just separate web-apps. The web-app loading order probably then affects
on which app gets hold of a jmx 'pipe'.
We should probably start using the feature to collect stats from different
cores at the same time. Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dmitry Kan