Hi!

So I've decided try out Solr 3.5.0.

What I have done this far is basicly just to copy the /example/solr folder, install the webapp .war file in a tomcat instance and start up.

At first I complained about the VelocityResponseWriter, so i created a /lib folder in /$SOLR_HOME and added the velocity jar from dist. That seemed to take care of the VRW error.

But now I get an "NoClassDefFoundError" wich sais something about QueryResponseWriter. So I guess I'm missing this one too then? But I have a feeling that this should be a part of the solr core jar?

Maybe someone could explain this for me?