Ok, I have made progresses, I built my architecture and I execute queries ,
inside the "PostCommit" method, and they are launched as i want.
But The core can't see the early updated documents and the commit ends
after than the "postCommit" method has ended!!
But i have to see the early updated document, this is the principal need of
my plugin.
How can i search the early indexed documents? How can i open the new
searcher? and where?
Inside the postCommit seems to be not good...
Any suggestion?