On 12/29/2011 3:51 PM, Devon Baumgarten wrote:
N-Grams get me pretty great results in general, but I don't want the results
for this particular search to be fuzzy. How can I prevent the fuzzy matches
from appearing?

Ex: If I search "Albatross" I want "Albert" to be excluded completely, rather
than having a low score.

To achieve this while using the ngram filter, just do the ngram analysis on the index side, but not on the query side. If you do this, you'll likely need a maxGramSize larger than would normally be required (which will make the index larger), and you might need to use the LengthFilter too.

Thanks,
Shawn